Online CPD Package Deal
Cost for members: R1,725.00 (incl VAT)
Cost for non-members: R2,300.00 (incl VAT)
CPD is now a regulatory requirement. To help you meet your FSCA required number of CPD hours as set out in Fit and Proper Board Notice 194 of 2017, we have made an Online CPD package available for a limited period.
It is estimated that 18 CPD hours could cost anywhere between R1 800 to R3 500 per yearly cycle per person.
You will have access to:
- All current and future online courses.
- Webinars covering a variety of industry topics.
- Reading material, including newsletters and regulatory publications.
Current online content topics
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Retirement Planning – Taxation on Lump Sum Benefits
- Retirement Planning – Retirement Fund Contributions Taxation
- Retirement Planning – Pens
- Compliant Use of Social Media in Financial Services
- Mastering Compliance Newsletter (new issue released biweekly)
- Express CPD content
Future online content topics
- Short-Term Insurance
- Long-Term Insurance
- Investments and Savings
- Business Assurance
- Employee Benefits
- Financial Planning
- Risk Planning (for short term)
- Practice Management
- Regulation and Compliance
- Governance and Ethics
- Retirement and Estate Planning
- Economy and Market Updates
- Technology and Communication
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Investor Behaviour
- Key Financial Calculations
- Risk Management
We have made sure that our online courses and content are accredited for FSCA CPD hours and interactions are verified as required by the new Fit and Proper requirements.
For your convenience, we have a CPD tracker that automatically records your CPD hours.